Bebe Rexha and Doja Cat team up for new single ‘Baby I’m Jealous’

Bebe Rexha and Doja Cat team up for new single 'Baby I’m Jealous' (Pic Courtesy: Twitter)


Bebe Rexha has dropped her most up to date single 'Child I'm Envious,' including Doja Feline. 


Rexha, 31, who delivered her introduction collection 'Desires' in June 2018 has at last gotten back with new music giving her fans a sample of her up and coming collection on Oct. 9. 


Doja Feline helps Bebe Rexha on the astounding pop track 'Child I'm Envious,' which delivered at 12 PM.


The new single discovers Bebe getting sincere about her weaknesses as she sings "Went from wonderful to terrible/'Cause instability disclosed to me you don't adore me/Everything necessary is a young lady above me/On your timetable to make me nothing." 


In the interim, Doja Feline unquestionably releases her own section, as she sings "Infant, I'm an awful b***h/On the off chance that he fiendin' he'll prolly get a catfish/Keep him dreamin' to pull up on a rest, s**t." 


'Child I'm Desirous' is in all likelihood going to be remembered for Bebe Rexha's prospective second studio collection, right now named #BR2 which will apparently be her development to 2018's 'Desires.'


Bebe Rexha originally prodded that new music was in transit during a meeting with Extra in May, reports HollywoodLife. 


"I've really been composition with [David Guetta] a ton through Zoom. We make them astound melodies that we've been taking a shot at," she said. 


"I'm a major enthusiast of David… He's been playing a few tunes that he's been chipping away at, and it's truly similar to he's been in a truly, such as, intriguing headspace. I'm adoring all that he's doing."


"I simply completed my collection, really, and it's in the blending cycle. I'm truly amped up for it," she included. 


"It took me two years, and clearly, when the Covid thing occurred, it kinda put a slow down on it… My fans are getting exceptionally disappointed, however I'm similar to, 'I guarantee it's going to be justified, despite all the trouble!' I truly love this collection more than some other collection." 


Bebe Rexha as of late opened up about her new collection to Ryan Seacrest at the 2020 Grammy Grants including that her new collection is roused by her emotional well-being venture. 


"I talk about everything. I'm bipolar and I've been straightforward about psychological wellness so I talk about that however it's in a pop melody so you can't tell." 


"I talk about my connections — overly profound stuff," she said at that point. 


"The collection is about a great deal of my instabilities and fears so every tune has to do with a frailty that I have in light of the fact that I feel like individuals can identify with that."



Previous Post Next Post